As I mentioned in my Birthday Post,
my best friend Hali turned 20 just twelve days after I did.
my best friend Hali turned 20 just twelve days after I did.
How did we celebrate? Oh yeah, partied with some wild animals at the San Diego Zoo!
Cubby and I were orchestrating a surprise of epic proportions,
until he spilled the entire plan the night before the big reveal!
But not to worry, Hali was still beyond excited to visit some furry friends!

We started the day with donuts, coffee,
and an impromptu trip to my college to return a book..
and an impromptu trip to my college to return a book..
(It was the last day to return it without a $90 charge!.. Oops).
Once we got to my school,
we found the bookstore was not to be opened for another 45 minutes.
Panic Ensued.
But by the grace of God I met two people, with hearts of gold,
who offered to return my book for me.
I owe them BIG!
Once we got to my school,
we found the bookstore was not to be opened for another 45 minutes.
Panic Ensued.
But by the grace of God I met two people, with hearts of gold,
who offered to return my book for me.
I owe them BIG!

The group consisted of Hali, Cubby, Ethan, our friend Lindsay Tucker and myself.
We spent the entire day surrounded by the most beautiful animals I'm sure all of us have ever seen.
Granted, there were definitely some weird ones, which provided for some good laughs.
Some of our favorite exhibits... Elephants, Giraffes, and Birdies.
We also loved the Squirrel Monkeys.
In fact, we spend a ridiculous amount of time watching one eat a grasshopper.
We were all so focused on seeing every possible exhibit that we forgot to eat lunch..
(aka didn't want to spend $20 on a ridiculously small zoo meal)
SO we went to a place called Pedro's Tacos.
This place was the mecca of all mexican food restaurants.
And trust me, I've experienced quite a few mexican cuisine establishments.
Good and Bad.
And this one was good. Like, really good.
Happy Birthday Princess,
I love you!





No comments:
Post a Comment